Lets Talk About Vaping

Soooo, I've been vaping hard lately.  Might sound familiar to you or someone you know.

"Sick Clouds Bro", and so it goes.
People be telling me all kinds of mixed information.
Doctors tell me there's nothing they can do to help.

The Onus is on me!
...But I don't want to stop.
Nicotine is soooo goood!

However, it feels like I have a layer of film building up inside of my lungs, and if my ambient weather isn't just right, it causes me pain.

The doctors call this anxiety.
I call that my last visit to that doctor.

Sooo, lets talk about vaping, because they don't know how to!

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/smoking-tobacco/vaping.html

https://harmreductionjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12954-018-0237-7



Comments

  1. I went to the local pharmacy and got some over the counter medicated items to help me with my affliction...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...not dead yet!!! #nottryinghardenough

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts