Winter's Coming!

The seasons are changing, as I suppose they tend to do at this time of year.  The yardfulls of Halloween decorations are packed away and replaced with nativity scenes and snowflake projections.  The town is in limbo somewhere between a sunny summer afternoon and the first tracks in a fresh snowfall on the mountain.  It's a gray area.  I'm just a little bit bored.  I guess this is just how it feels to be under the weather....



There's snow on the mountain!
No worries though.  Seasons change and so do I.  Winters on it's way.  There's something to look forward to.  I get really excited sometimes.  When it's raining here in the valley, chances are good that it's snowing up top.  On December 3rd the chairlift will start up and snowboarding season will begin.  This is what I'm here for!  When people come into the cafe on a rainy day, I like to joke that came here for the rain.  But I'm just pretending for comedic relief.   I'm here for the snow.  I hope theres 60ft of it.   For the first time ever, I'm super pumped for winter!   And OMG it's almost here!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts